Vital Signs 2017
Complete our 2017 Vital Signs survey for your chance to win a £1,000 grant made by EECF to a local organisation of your choice.
We want to hear from members of our communities in Tower Hamlets, Hackney and Newham about what you think is important in your area. Please help us by completing our short survey to tell us about your borough and your community.
All eligible completed surveys will enter a prize draw for a chance to win a £1,000 grant to a local organisation of your choice! For the prize draw terms and conditions please click here.
How can you help?
The Survey is open now and we need as many people in the East End as possible to share their views before the 31st May 2017. Please help us by answering 5 questions about your community and passing the link to people you know that live or work in the East End.
- Take our short survey below - there are only 5 questions! If the below screen does not load, please click the link here.
- Fill out a hard copy survey - download a PDF here and return to EECF before Wednesday 31st May 2017
- Include the survey link in your e-newsletters or on your website
- Post about Vital Signs on your social media - please use our handle @EastEnd_CF and our hashtag #VitalSigns
- Host EECF at your organisation or event to talk about Vital Signs - contact Community Engagement Manager Tracey Primus for more info: email@example.com
Completed paper surveys should be sent to EECF Vital Signs, Jack Dash House, 2 Lawn House Close, London, E14 9YQ
What is Vital Signs?
Vital Signs is a research report and local charitable giving guide which mobilises the power of community knowledge and data, drawing upon official statistics and the views of local people to provide a health check of social issues in local communities. The report helps us to understand how London’s East End is performing against comparable areas across London and the UK and steers EECF and other philanthropists on how best to support the local community.
Vital Signs is an ongoing initiative and is released on an annual basis in October, together with giving guides from other community foundations across the UK and the world. Every three years the release of Vital Signs is accompanied by Vital Issues, an in-depth social needs analysis report.
Download previous reports
For more in-depth analysis of social issues in your area, please read the full Vital Signs report. Download a PDF version by clicking the below links.